Kreuzberg Shooting Club


Located near the Cross Monument in east Kendall County

HISTORY

"The original Kreuzberg Cross was erected in 1847 by Joseph Vincent Phillip on a hill near the present location of the Kreutzberg Shooting Club which has been in the same location and same buildings for over a hundred years.

The Shooting Club is a member of the Deutsche Schuetzen Verein of Texas. The other four clubs are the Alamo, Boerne, New Braunfels and Vogels Valley.